Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Health Club Reimbursement, Sick Days
The Account Coordinator is a vital role in our agency. You will work with a team of professionals to provide strategic PR programs for our consumer-facing clients. The ideal candidate will understand what it means to work hard until the job is done.
The primary roles of the Account Coordinator are research and account organization.
- Manages client coverage research and reporting
- Coordinates creation and distribution of client agendas, meeting action items and monthly reports
- Research opportunities for clients including trade shows and awards as well as managing all upcoming deadlines for these activities
- Develops media lists (using CisionPoint)
- Manages the team’s intern
- Previous PR Agency experience (internships acceptable)
- Ability to take initiative and direction at the same time
- Open to working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous work with CisionPoint a plus
- Confident personality
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours