Uproar PR, an Orlando PR Agency, was recently named one of the honorees for the Orlando Businesses Journal (OBJ) 2018 Best Places to Work. For this award, employees of participating companies respond to an anonymous online survey, with responses generating a score for the organization which is used to provide an overall ranking.
With culture and employee benefits placed as a top priority for the agency, Uproar is very excited to be recognized as one of the OBJ’s 2018 Best Places to Work. From cool perks to health and wellness benefits, Uproar offers a variety of programs to keep employees happy and the work environment fun – which in turn produces better results for clients.
- Half-day Fridays
- There’s no better way to kick-off a weekend than to leave the office at 1 p.m. Our employees head out early every other Friday.
- Quarterly Rewards
- When the Uproar team reaches its quarterly goals, employees enjoy a day away from the office relaxing and re-energizing. Previous rewards include spending the day at a spa and a day at Discovery Cove.
- Annual Retreat
- Uproar’s annual retreat brings the entire company together for team-building activities, valuable workshops and a look at the next year ahead. The three-day-long event concludes with Uproar’s legendary holiday party.
- Keep it Healthy
- Beyond medical, dental and vision insurance, Uproar offers a variety of benefits and programs to promote healthy living for its employees, including health club reimbursement and in-office yoga sessions.
- Home Away from Home
- The Uproar office space blends work with fun. The open floorplan encourages collaboration and creativity, the endless snacks keep employees recharged, and we’re always down for a friendly round of foosball or skee-ball in the common area.